New Jersey  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 12:43 pm

I am a college professor in NJ with an annual contract. If the college decides not to renew my contract (which they can do), am I eligible to collect unemployment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search