Legal Question in Legal Ethics in New Jersey

Cheating husband

My husband and his girlfriend went to Trinidad for 9 days. He told me he was in Califronia. All his phone calls came from a number in Trinidad. I would likke to get copies of the plane tickets. How do I go about this?

Asked on 8/09/07, 12:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Cheating husband

You do that by getting a divorce attorney to assist you. You clearly need a lawyer to advise you, give you some idea of what your rights are and give you some guidance.

Please call my office if I can assist you. You can then decide how you would like to proceed.

My contact information can be obtained from the links below, just click on the Attorney Profile link. Let my secretary know you found me through LawGuru.

Disclaimer: Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. You can not rely on the statements made by an attorney given over the internet. The exact facts of your situation, including facts which you have not mentioned in your question, may completely change the result for your situation.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/07, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now