Legal Question in Legal Ethics in New Jersey

Cheating husband

My husband and his girlfriend went to Trinidad for 9 days. He told me he was in Califronia. All his phone calls came from a number in Trinidad. I would likke to get copies of the plane tickets. How do I go about this?

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Re: Cheating husband

You do that by getting a divorce attorney to assist you. You clearly need a lawyer to advise you, give you some idea of what your rights are and give you some guidance.

Please call my office if I can assist you. You can then decide how you would like to proceed.

My contact information can be obtained from the links below, just click on the Attorney Profile link. Let my secretary know you found me through LawGuru.

Disclaimer: Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. You can not rely on the statements made by an attorney given over the internet. The exact facts of your situation, including facts which you have not mentioned in your question, may completely change the result for your situation.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in New Jersey