Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in New Jersey

If I want to sue someone in PA and I live in NJ, in which state court would I file?

Asked on 11/13/10, 9:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam L. Rothenberg Levinson Axelrod, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends. If there is jurisdiction over the person who lives in PA in NJ then you may be able to file in NJ. However, this is a complex legal issue that an entire semester of law school covers. Best way to get an answer is to call for a consultation!

Read more
Answered on 12/04/10, 8:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now