Legal Question in Mediation in New Jersey

Can I be forced to sign a quit claim deed that states I received money that I did not receive even though an agreement was made on the estate settlement. I fear that if I sign this document there is no security protecting our interest in the estate.

Asked on 3/06/13, 3:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

no, no one can force you.

what is going on? why dont you talk to a lawyer, get some advice?

call me, come in and see me, and I will assist.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 3/06/13, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now