Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New Jersey

I was diagnosed in 2007 with MS based on s/s and an MRI that was done with no contrast. I was put on daily injections at that time, but sought a new doctore because my neurologist was not very proactive. I went to the new doctoor who is one of castle connolly's top ten. This doctor is also the head of a Multiple Sclerosis center and found the following: 1. He immediately ordered numerous MRI's with contrast and could not believe that the first doctor did not order contrast. After reviewing the MRI's just done and in 2007, he noted that the same inflamation was present that was there in 2007. He immediately ordered a course of Solumedrol IV for 5 days. 2. I was misdiagnosed. I did not have the relapsing-remitting form of MS, I had secondary-progressive. The four years of injections was immediately stopped and Tysabri was ordered. Because of this misdianosis, my MS progressed much more rapidly. I am looking to see if this is a malpractice case and if so, I need a lawyer that can represent my interests of giving up four years of my life. I need a contingency attorney.

Thank you

Amy Klauber Klauber & Klauber, LLP

I have many more questions about your situation. Your medical records would have to be reviewed by a specialist to make the determination as to whether malpractice occurred and, if so, the resulting damage. Please contact my office at 732-663-1500 to schedule an appointment.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey