Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New Jersey

my grandfather has passed away and we cannot afford a funeral for him at this time but he has currently won a settlement and the problem is we do not know whho was the lawyer taking care of this lawsuit how can we find out please help

Asked on 9/08/12, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arthur Newmark Arthur Newmark, M.D.. Esq
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the court of the county where your grandfather sued.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/12, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now