Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New Jersey

I got injured @ work had a total of 3 surgeries. The 2nd Dr. after he did his procedure & follow up...refused to treat me again. which brings us to the 3rd surgery which was from an infection, I believe the Dr. was negligent & did not treat me professionally. this is just a brief description of what has happened. He performed his surgery on Dec. 15,2008. Workers comp case is still opened.

Michael Zerres Blume Goldfaden Berkowitz Donnelly Fried & Forte

Thank you for your inquiry. If you sustained an injury due to negligent or careless medical care, you may be able to pursue a claim for damages secondary to that injury. My firm has handled thousands of medical negligence matters including those surrounding improperly performed surgical procedures and incorrectly treated infections. Please visit our website at: www.njatty.com, and feel free to call me or one of my partners at The Blume Goldfaden Law Firm to discuss your potential claim; (973)635-5400. There is no cost for our consultation. We will assist you in whatever way we can, and look forward to speaking with you.

Michael B. Zerres, Esq.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey