New Jersey  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 12:10 pm

I got into a accident in oct 2012 in and on company vehicle now the person is sueing the co I worked for and me no tickets were cited I got a civil summons what do I have to do

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/29/13, 1:18 pm by John Ducey

Give it to the insurance company that covered the vehicle, they will defend you

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of John G. Ducey, PC 345 Herbertsville Road Brick, NJ 08724

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search