New Jersey  |  Personal Injury

My mother who is 86 slipped in a diner because they washed the floor and took the rugs away and they had no sign stating it was wet so she fell backwards and hurt her leg hand and her ankle. It is now 3 weeks and her ankle is still swollen, still black and blue and still hurts and gives way when she walks. She didnt want to make trouble with the diner but now she wants to go for x-rays and I dont think she should pay, I think the diner is responsible. I dont know if it is to late to do anything now, since she didnt want to go to the ER when I wanted to take her. The owner of the diner wanted to call the ambulance but she was so shaken up she said no. Is it to late? Her ankle is broken, is it to late to sue?

Answered on: 5/14/13, 12:57 pm by Drew Quinones

It's not too late to make a claim against the diner and there's a good chance that the diner has med-pay coverage that would pay for the medical bills. Call me to discuss the case.

215-240-7565

Drew Quinones, P.C. 11880 Bustleton Avenue Suite 206, 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19116

Answered on: 5/14/13, 1:06 pm by Jignesh Shah

It's not too late. You should talk to a lawyer to discuss all of your options, including filing a lawsuit.

732-705-1529

Law Office of Jignesh J. Shah, LLC 710 Tennent Road, Suite 101 Manalapan, NJ 07726

Answered on: 5/15/13, 5:17 am by Michael Zerres

Thank you for your inquiry; and I am sorry to hear of your mother's accident. A claim may still be made now that you have confirmation of your mother's injury. This firm has handled thousands of similar claims. Please feel free to call me or one of my partners at Blume Goldfaden (973)635-5400, and examine our website at: www.njatty.com We look forward to speaking with you and will assist you in whatever way we can.

Blume Goldfaden Berkowitz Donnelly Fried & Forte 1 Main Street Chatham, NJ 07928