Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

I was pulling weeds(was just getting dark) out back of my house along the fence line..I fell in a large hole&twisted my legs like a preztel&hit my head when i fell.My hips,legs,knees,lower back,left shoulder&head are hurting alot.Theres several deep holes from my neighbors dogs that dig under fence.I dont have money to go to a doctor.Can a lawyer make my neighbor pay my medical bills?

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law

The answer to your question is possibly if we can prove that the holes were dug by the neighbors dogs, that the injuries were caused by your fall in one of the holes and if your neighbor has property insurance. There may be additional information to which I am not privy so you may not rely on the above as legal advice. You may call my office for an appointment to discuss the matter further. Best regards, Keith Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey