Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

I worked in a printing shop for 5 years that implemented no ventilation and used massive amounts of vinyl chloride based ink, solvent based adhesives, benzene, methylene chloride, hexane, perchlorethylene, trichloroethylene, and toluene unbeknownst to me. These were also heated throughout the day, it made vapors daily, and not ventilated outside. Customers even complained of the smell. My boss provided no MSDS sheets, training or protection. I had strange illnesses since I started working there, unexplained abnormal EKGS, breathing problems, and reproductive issues... I also worked there while pregnant, and had 2 clear breast exams by 2 different doctors right before my pregnancy. 18 months after I gave birth, I was diagnosed with a very aggressive breast cancer that had spread to my lymph nodes. (May 2012). 4 tumors. My life was ruined. and I was an office worker. No lawyer seems to even let me explain it all. I was around some real bad stuff. This former employer also disposes these chemicals in regular garbage, and pays off fire inspectors to pass him. He has OSHA violations on record. Should I even bother with finding someone to take this case? It seems to be extremely complicated to even get a lawyer to listen to me> I really need to know if this is even a legitimate case.I've been trying since February of 2013.. Thank you

Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law

There is no way for me to provide a good answer for you without more information. Please call my office for a no cost consultation. After that I can properly advise you. Best regards,

Keith Singer, Esq. 732-749-3700

Michael Zerres Blume Goldfaden Berkowitz Donnelly Fried & Forte

Thank you for your inquiry. It is possible that toxic exposure claims may be made. In addition, there are other issues surrounding your breast cancer which might be investigated. Please contact my staff to discuss your potential claims. There is no cost to you, and we will assist you in whatever way we can. We look forward to speaking with you. Michael Zerres, Esq. (973)635-5400.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey