Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

I agreed to a price reduction when I sold my home. I gave my lawyer power of attorney to attend the closing, and "repair credit". I did not approve this, but I guess my lawyer did. Now I have to pay county fees and taxes on the higher amount, plus I have to pay commission to the real estate agent on the higher amount. Do I have any recourse on this?

Asked on 11/04/11, 1:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should have an attoreny review the file and then you can get advice. Call my office for a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/11, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now