New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/30/11, 8:17 am

My boyfriend, who used to reside with me in my home which I own, has moved out. He has refused to move his equipment off my property. What recourse do I have? Can I take possession of his equipment after a certain period of time? If so, how do I go about this?

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/30/11, 8:43 am by Robert Davies

The answer is not crystal clear. I would be happy to talk it over with you, and work out a way to get rid of this problem. no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq.

201 820 3460

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Davies Law Firm, P.A. 45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West Hackensack, NJ 07601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search