Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

Im having financial difficulty with my daughter away at school, no help from her father. I am now behind 5 months on my mortgage and don't know what action to take at thisp point. Is there any resource available to single parents in this siutation?

Asked on 12/18/12, 10:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Why don't you get a lawyer to help you get some child support and college expenses?

Read more
Answered on 12/18/12, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now