New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 3:56 pm

Good afternoon,

I am writing with a question related to a condominium issue. I am a current owner and have had issues with water (from rain/storms) flooding the apartment . The issue is in the common area (outside of building) and the water seeps through the base of the wall and enters my apartment. I was told that the condo nboard is seeking damages from the developer (who left the project with these issues unresolved). Mean while, I am paying monthly maintenance fees to the management company. Nothing has been done by them to resolve this. Is there any action that I can take? (Environmental issues, expenses, value of condo) ..all of these things are affecting me..Thank you for your help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search