New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 9:56 pm

I live in NJ. Me and my wife are getting divorce, and I want to get out of apartment lease. How can I do that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search