New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Two people signed a year lease for an apartment and half way through, one decide

My roommate and I signed a one year lease for an apartment. The lease was really meant for one signature, but we both signed, her name first. Five months into the lease, she decided to move out. She gave me 3 days notice as to her moving and told me she was breaking lease. The lease states that the tenant needs to give 60 days notice for breaking the lease. She will pay the remainder of the month (since she is breaking mid-month) and the following month. Is she responsible for paying the full term if I do not choose to break the lease as well? Or is she at least responsible for more than the month and a half that she agreed to pay? Do I have any legal rights in this case? Or do I just have the choice to either break the lease, find a new roommate, or pay the entire rent myself for the remainder of the lease?