New Jersey  |  Sexual Harassment

I have done something and now I am afraid I can be prosecuted for it. Please help.

Can I be prosecuted for indecent exposure in a public space if:

1 - I am not seen at the place by any person or security camera.

2 - I myself record a video of it and broadcast it online.

It was broadcasted on a site where I'm anonymous for all viewers, but the site itself has my ID and personal information. The site is clearly an 18+ site where people come in entirely aware of what they're going to see.

Would it be possible to start an investigation based on video where I do not show my face, or speak, and contains no information about the place or even the state it's in?

If the answer is "yes, I would likely be prosecuted", who would be the driving force of the prosecution?

- Only if the site itself contacts the police?

- Or perhaps a random person who watches it on the internet? Through which means, calling the police? Is there some dedicated service for this kind of reporting?

- Some kind of investigative anti-exhibitionism police that searches the web for these things?

I am being serious, this is very important. Thanks for your help.