New Jersey  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/02/11, 8:32 pm

I have a serious question. I was raped when I was 7 years old. I know the person who did it, and they still live in the same town as I do. I'm 19 now, but I really want to press charges. I would feel guilty if it happened to someone else, and I did nothing knowing that he walks around a free man. Is there anything I could do? If I could issue a lie detector test and have it proved?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search