New Jersey  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/13, 8:56 am

2004 I was pulled over and received three tickets. Two were municipal. And one was superior. On the superior ticket the correct info was provided by the officer but on the two municipal tickits the officer misspelled my last name and wrote the wrong license #. I served 5years for my superior charge. I came home in 2010. This all took place I N.J. now I reside in Alabama and I found out I have a warrant for my arrest but I never got court dates due to the fact the name was wrong. Now its preventing me to have Alabama license..what can I do to resolve this without having to drive from Alabama to NJ.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search