Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

Can New Jersey municple police pull u over in a neighboring town?

Asked on 11/08/12, 2:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Under a number circumstances the answer is yes. You need to discuss the facts of your case with a criminal lawyer. Call me, if you like.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/12, 10:24 am
Jonathan Mincis Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

They can depending on the situation, please feel free to call, I dealt with this situation not that long ago on another case. (201)-342-5030

Read more
Answered on 11/18/12, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now