New Jersey  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 11:22 am

I was recently arrested for disorderly person and found out then that I had a warrant for a 1987 careless driving ticket. I was also told at that time that I owed $95. so I had to post a $95. bail for that to be released . I thought that would end it, however I just received a notice from that court of a court date?? I do not live in that area anymore and do not have any way to go there. again this is a 26 yr old ticket which I do not remember. what do I do ??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search