New Jersey  |  Traffic Law

My spouse was in a hit and run accident where his car hit 3 parked cars and though I was on the scene when the accident happen owners of the other vehicles are stating that I was driving and I have no license so I don't drive and now because those owners are saying I was the driver I end up with court date for being a unlicensed driver driving the vehicle

Answered on: 6/29/13, 3:02 pm by SAUL SEGAN

You need a lawyer big time.......and why would they say this? Were you NOT behind the wheel at any time?

Call me--- 215-370-2608

www.saulhsegan.com is my web site; I practice in NJ and PA

I will help you....

Saul Segan Esq

SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW 1760 Market Street-Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103

Answered on: 6/29/13, 3:17 pm by Gary Moore

Get a lawyer, ME.

Gary Moore Attorney At Law 31 Mercer Street P.O. Box 1280 Hackensack, NJ 07602-1280

Answered on: 6/29/13, 7:01 pm by Jonathan Mincis

You definitely need a lawyer. If you are currently suspended and you are claiming that you were not the driver your case may end up being a trial if the prosecutor can produce witnesses placing you behind the wheel at the time of the incident. I would happy to discuss the case with to get more of the facts. You now have had three good experience d lawyers answer your question. Call one of us because this is not something that you want to fact alone. If you wish to chat about your case please feel free to call 201 342 5030

Jonathan J. Mincis, Esq. Law Offices 131 Main Street, Suite 270 Hackensack, NJ 07601

Answered on: 6/30/13, 7:27 pm by Ronald Aronds

If your husband is willing to say he was the driver and the police believe him they can reissue the summonses in his name. If they won't reissue the summonses in his name, then you can have him testify at trial that he was the driver if he is willing to do this. I have recently done a trial on that exact issue. Please contact my office to discuss your case in more detail. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC 117A North Union Avenue Cranford, NJ 07016

Answered on: 7/01/13, 5:58 am by Robert Davies

You need a lawyer right away. There is a lot at risk here, and you do not want to lose all of that.

You need a lawyer to sit down with you and give you some advice.

I can explain things in detail in person after we talk. I will explain what legal issues I see, and what I can do to assist you.

This will be a free consultation. After we talk, you can decide what you would like to do.

Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: AttyRFD@optonline.net

Website: AttorneyRobertDavies.com

AND NOW THE DISCLAIMER:

Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. I have answered based upon the law of the State of New Jersey where I practice; the laws in other states may be very different, and may result in very different outcomes. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written as legal advice, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly.

The Davies Law Firm, P.A. 45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West Hackensack, NJ 07601