New Jersey  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 8:01 am

I would like to create a trust for my daughter who is married with 2 young children. However, I want to be certain that the trust assets cannot revert to her husband should she predecease him or in the case of a divorce. How can this be done. Thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search