New Jersey  |  Wills and Trusts

What could happen if soimeone changed a will and the person wasn't in her

right mind. what could be done.

Answered on: 9/23/11, 10:33 am by Larry Raiken

You could challenge the will in court. If you do you will need an attorney. Please contact me.

Larry S Raiken LLC 170 Changebridge Road Montville, NJ 07045

Answered on: 9/23/11, 11:19 am by Robert Davies

I have represented people in this kind of case - a Will contest - oh, a lot of times. You have a time limit to challenge the Will.

I can help you with this. Give me a call, make an appointment to come see me, and let's get moving on this for you. No charge for the telephone call and no charge for the first office visit.

Robert Davies, Esq. 201-820-3460

The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West

Hackensack New Jersey 07601

Phone: 201-820-3459

Fax: 201-820-3461

Email: AttyRFD@optonline.net

Website: AttorneyRobertDavies.com

Please keep in mind that my response is just a general comment on your question, and not legal advice. I have answered based upon the law of the State of New Jersey where I practice; the laws in other states may be very different, and may result in very different outcomes. Your question and any response does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and this law firm. The exact details of your situation and things that you have not mentioned in your question can completely change the response I gave. You can not rely upon what I have written as legal advice, because I do not have all of the information that I need to advise you, I only have the very small amount of information that you put into your question. To get legal advice that you can rely on and use, please contact me directly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and any accompanying attachments contains information which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the addressee (or authorized to receive this message for the addressee), you are not authorized to read, use, copy or disclose this message or any part of it to anyone. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of this message. Thank you.

The Davies Law Firm, P.A. 45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West Hackensack, NJ 07601