New Jersey  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 6:31 pm

If no provision was left by the deceased for the family member who provided health care to the deceased can said family member sue the eastate

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/15/13, 6:44 pm by Walter LeVine

Maybe, if the person can show he/she was to be compensated

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Walter D. LeVine, Esq. 23 Vreeland Road #102 Florham Park, NJ 07932

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search