New Jersey  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/11, 8:21 am

my sns father is bascally unable to communciate after, heart surgery..his son was is living there with the common-law wife..shes trying to throw him out of the house...can she legally do this? my sons father said before surgery, that he could live there.thank_you

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/27/11, 8:38 am by Larry Raiken

5You need to speak to an attorney. Please call my office to set up an appointment. Who owns the house? Verbal communications in relation to real property may not be enforceable.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Larry S Raiken LLC 170 Changebridge Road Montville, NJ 07045

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search