New Jersey  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/30/12, 10:16 am

My wife is the executrix of her deceased mother's estate. The will states that her house is to be sold, and the proceeds of the sale divided equally between her 5 children, or their heirs. If one of the male children is deceased, does his share go to his wife or his children?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search