Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

I suffered a lower back injury ( bulging disks) and I went through PT. I have had pain still in my back since the PT finished. This happened to me about 2-3 years ago. Is to late to go back to the W.C. insurance company or to speak with an attorney about future medical care.

Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

If it is still less than two years since you completed the authorized physical therapy then you can still file a workers compensation claim. Please contact me if you are still within that two year time period. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.- 908-272-0111

Adam L. Rothenberg Levinson Axelrod, P.C.

If the Worker's Comp carrier has paid for any medical bills, including prescriptions and testing, within the last two years, then you have time to make a claim. We have three attorneys who are Certifed Worker's Compensation specialists by the Supreme Court Committee on attorney certification. There is no charge for any services unless there is a recovery and the court determines the award and any fee. Please feel free to call me to discuss the case at 732-494-2727. We have 7 offices, so it is likely that one will be convenient. Adam L. Rothenberg

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms