New Jersey  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/22/12, 11:23 am

I suffered a lower back injury ( bulging disks) and I went through PT. I have had pain still in my back since the PT finished. This happened to me about 2-3 years ago. Is to late to go back to the W.C. insurance company or to speak with an attorney about future medical care.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search