New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/06, 4:59 pm

Child Custody Modification

My daughter's father who has primary joint custody of our daughter has been sent to prison for 4 years for domestic violence. What do I need to do to get my daugher back

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search