New Mexico  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/16/12, 12:24 pm

My cousin took over payments on my suv, well she let the insurance expire and wrecked it, now she doesn't want to pay it and it is still under our name. What can I do??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search