New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/13, 1:50 pm

my daughter passed away and I have 2 grandchildren. since her death I don't get to speak with them very often and when I do its short cause there dad tells them to get off the phone. he has since remarried and things have become worse! do I have rights as a grand parent? I live I California and they are in NM.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search