New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 1:56 pm

I filed to change my sons last name in San Juan County NM. My sons father is has had no contact with my son for 12.9 months and he is 12.9 yrs old. i followed the process that i printed off and also notify his biological father via mail not certified. he did text and aid that he disagreed with the name change. what is my next

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search