New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 1:05 pm

Can I get a finalized divorce without a child support worksheet

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/05/13, 5:34 pm by George Chandler

It's up to the Judge but not likely.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

George Chandler Law 1208 9th Street Los Alamos, NM 87544

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search