New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 1:37 pm

my husband receives a union pension, should it be included in our divorce settlement? We've been married 18 years

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search