New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/13, 3:25 pm

My husbands Ex wife changed her parenting time oblication from everyother week for 7 days to only the weekends : Friday night to mid-day Sunday, for the last 6 months due to her living situation. During this time she paid us no child support and always claimed she had no money. Recently we found that she has been making quite a bit of money and now she is wanting us to pay her child support as her living situation has now changed and she is keeping the kids everyother week again. Are we able to file paperwork to get back child support from her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search