New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/09, 11:11 pm


Going through a divorce and my child has been diagnosed with ADD. His mother refuses to put him on medication. Can I, his father, give him those meds?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search