New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/13, 9:05 pm

My wife want a devorce and wants to serinder all rights to the kids to me how would we go about that to i can have all rights to my kids

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/29/13, 2:30 pm by George Chandler

Best is to hire an attorney if you can afford one. If you want to represent yourself (pro se) you can go to the district courthouse at second and Lomas, go to the pre se office on the second floor and get the forms you need there. She can tell the judge that she wants you to have full custody and you'll probably get it. She will not be relieved of responsibility to pay you child support. You can get some assistance at the pro se office by signing up to talk to a lawyer free. You can also call Law Access new Mexico at 505 944-7168 for free help over the telephone from an attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

George Chandler Law 1208 9th Street Los Alamos, NM 87544

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search