New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 7:10 pm

If my wife is under 18, and we are getting a divorce is she required to move back home with mom or is she emancipated?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search