Legal Question in Immigration Law in New Mexico

i have a question ice just took my husband and i don't know what to

> do he has a 5 month old daughter with heart conditions here in Santa Fe new

mexico he was taken by ice at his probation paroles office he is now in

Chaparral NM but i have a question can his probation officer do that?? how can i

help him??

Asked on 12/13/11, 10:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sandra Saltrese-Miller Saltrese,Faville DeSeguin LLC.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would have to your husband's immigration status, if any. I would also need to know what he was convicted of to place in probabtion/parole? I need your immigration status/US citiznship? How long your husband has been in the US? How did he enter? And -- if he left after his first entry -- how many times? What country is your husband from?

Without these answers I cannot begin to answer the question. It is better that you make an appointment to see me so we can discuss what options are available, if any.

Sandra Saltrese-Miller, Attorney

Saltrese, Faville, & DeSeguin, LL.C.

2635 Seventeenth St., Suite 2000, Denver, CO 80211 (303)442-8554 Tel (303)455-0858 Fax, 1322 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM, 87501 Tel (505)819-3303

Read more
Answered on 12/14/11, 5:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New Mexico

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now