New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/11, 12:22 pm

if i was charged with a misdomeanor but they wrote it down as a felony and as a result i lost a job because of it can i sue? The charge is on the criminal backround check as a FELONY!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search