Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I own a cooperative and was forced to retain legal counsel when the board refused to address serious issues regarding my unit. The cost of damages included legal fees and water damage, etc. What is my timeline to file a lawsuit? Im seeking an attorney in my area

Thomas Sirianni The Law Office of Thomas A. Sirianni

Give me a call 516-314-1343

Steven Czik CZIK LAW PLLC

You would likely have 3 years from the date of the loss and we have substantial experience handling these types of cases and very reasonable fees. However, we would need some more information before making a complete and proper determination. You are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.

CZIK LAW PLLC

401 Greenwich Street

New York, New York 10013

212.413.4462

steven@cziklaw.com

The information provided by Czik Law PLLC (CLP) is for general educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship established by this communication and no privilege attaches to such communication. CLP is not taking and will not take any action on your behalf and will not be considered your attorney until both you and CLP have signed a written retainer agreement. There are strict deadlines, called statutes of limitation, within which claims or lawsuits must be filed. Therefore, if you desire the services of an attorney and decide not to retain CLP on terms acceptable to CLP, you are advised to immediately seek the services of another attorney.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York