New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/08/11, 11:06 am

i was married in arizona and had two daughters with my now ex-husband. in order to leave arizona he had to sign a paper allowing me to do so. it has been 8 years now since then and have gotten re-married. My ex-husband has had no contact with the girls for now 5 years and the only child support i receive is is when they catch up with him. As of right now its been six months since a payment and before that i was only getting what taxes he got back. he continues to quit jobs to avoid child support ect... My new husband has been in our lives for now 5 years and wants to adopt my girls. what do we need to do to do that

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search