New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/09, 8:01 pm

New-York: Need help for low-income family

I need an attorney to represent me at the last hearing for the child support case in Manhattan court in front of the magistrate. No paperwork involved. Will pay a set fee for this appearance (just canít pay $2500 retainer + hourly rate, tried to get free legal aid but was unsuccessful). Can anyone please help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search