Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New York

I'm on probation and i want to transfer to a different county but my probation officer wont let me.. what can or should i do?

Asked on 2/06/12, 7:32 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an attorney to submit a motion before a judge for you... Contact our office at 212-405-2234 if you're intereste in hiring an attorney

Read more
Answered on 2/14/12, 5:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now