New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/12/13, 9:45 pm

Hi i own an S corporation and my wife has been cheating on me for years and is finally filed for a divorce . My question is is she entitled to anything regarding my corporation ? if not under what laws can i find or research this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search