Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

Last week my employer wrote 14 bounced checks to me and my co-workers. What can be done?

Asked on 8/27/12, 7:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Antoinette Wooten The Wooten Legal Consulting, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You and your co-workers should contact the NYS Department of Labour Wages division forthwith.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/12, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now