New York  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/17/13, 12:19 pm

My partner &We live in massapequa New York he works in jericho ny, both are in nassau county ny. We are sn opposite sex couple. Can we apply for a domestic partnership if so where

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search