New York  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/11, 9:53 am

hi im 17 and im beying charged with asult drugs and mistermina but the asult charge wasnt true am i going to go to jail or am i going to get community service or something and me and my family got massed are we aloud to sue

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search