Legal Question in Bankruptcy in New York

Can you refer me to a bankruptcy attorney in Nassau County, NY? I have a complicated Chapter 13 case...

Asked on 1/07/13, 6:25 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Robbie Vaughn Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call my firm for a free consultation: 516-858-2620

Read more
Answered on 1/07/13, 8:55 pm
Thomas Sirianni The Law Office of Thomas A. Sirianni
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

feel free to give me a call. 516-314-1343

Read more
Answered on 1/07/13, 8:58 pm
Stephen Starr Starr & Starr, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

We have handled a number of complex chapter 13 cases over the years throughout downstate NY, including Long Island. I have over 20 years experience and my practice is limited exclusively to bankruptcy law and debtor-creditor matters. Please feel free to contact me for a free initial consulations at 888-867-8165


Stephen Z. Starr


260 Madison Ave., 17th Fl.

New York, NY 10016

tel. (212) 867-8165

fax (212) 867-8139

e-mail [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 7:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now